Voltage stabilizer

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Voltage stabilizer
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:56:09 -0400
Several years ago, someone posted a solid state version of the TR voltage
stabilizer in the 3's and 4's (maybe 6's, too) that adjusted the voltage
from a range of something like 10-20 volts down to a steady 10 volts, which
operated the temp gauge (not on the '3, tho') and the fuel gauge.

Question: Who can supply me with the schematic? I need the positive ground
version. As I recall, it was built in a "tuna" can (old ham radio term) out
of readily available parts from Radio Shack.

BTW, this is for the Moggie. Joe Lucas lives...

Don Sforza                        djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
3/4 Morgan Group          1966 '4/4'  V  Competition            B1290
CT Triumph Register        1974 Triumph TR6                CF25689U