Getting rid of some tires on eBay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting rid of some tires on eBay
From: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:08:48 -0500
I've managed to put together way too many tires for my TR6 restoration. I've
put some of them on eBay in case someone is looking. One set is just a
standard old set of wheels/tires that I'm selling for $25 each, and the
other is tires only. They are a set of the early redlines before they put
the X on the tires (They say Michelin instead of Michelin X). I paid a bunch
for them, so I'm selling them for a bunch.

Thanks!