List Sidescreen Register

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Sidescreen Register
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:15:40 -0700
     I have been considering doing an impromptu sidescreen TR register by
serial numbers. This would be a simple cut and paste job that I would post
on the list in the next week or two. It would be interesting to see who has
close build numbers and how many sidescreen (TR2 & 3) are on the list.
     The format I would like would be the year and model on the first
line,serial number (starting with your TS) followed by your name on the
second line. See my example below. Make an entry for each sidescreen TR.
     I'll probably blow away the year and model for most and categorize each
year and model as a group.
     Please make sure that the subject line says "list sidescreen register"
when you reply.
     I hope that this isn't a bigger job than I anticipate...

     Bill Brewer

1960
TS72747LO, Bill Brewer
1961