TR4: best stock seat for on-board VCR?

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4: best stock seat for on-board VCR?
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:25:50 -0600
Jim Muller wrote:

> ...The advent of in-car LCD screens with real-time map, GPS,
> in-flight movies for the kids, and vehicle info can only make the
> average night-vision worse on the world's roads.  By contrast...
> I find that I can see better on dark roads by turning down the
> instrument lights even on my Spitfire....

I'm glad Jim brought this up. Depending on our sitter's schedule, I
might have to bring the boys along to VTR 2001 in Breck. I can't
mount the little TV's for the on-board VCR in my headrests, since
my TR4's stock seats don't have headrests.

But I'd like to keep an original look; any suggestions for another
model of Triumph seat that would work best with on-board VCR's?
Where will I need to wire the relay for my ositive-ground car? Does
Dan Master's book cover on-board VCR's? Which is correct for a
Triumph, Beta or VHS?

--
Steven "can't beat a minivan in a race, I'll beat it in amenities" Newell
Denver, CO