Classic British Legends Car Show

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Brits <british-cars@autox.team.net>, frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "webmaster@bmcne.com" <webmaster@bmcne.com>
Subject: Classic British Legends Car Show
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:54:59 -0400

Greetings folks,
                           The Cape Cod British Car Club welcomes all to

the Classic British Legends Car Show weekend being held over the
Columbus Day weekend, October 6-8, 2001.
           Starting Saturday, Oct 6th, with a backroad, oceanside tour
to the lower Cape for lunch at the Squire Tavern in Chatham, then to
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution that evening for a casual
cook-out.
          Sunday, Oct 7th is the Classic British Legends Car Show, being

held at Falmouth Harbor in the Marine Park, with awards presented
through participants choice format. There will be many door prizes and
raffles, with all entrants recieving a t-shirt and goody bag. All
British marques are invited.
         Monday, Oct 8th, starts with a brunch at Waquoit Yacht Club and

finishes up with a run to The Heritage Plantation, which has beautiful
grounds, a Firearms Museum, the American Art Museum, and the world class

Auto Museum. Full details can be found at
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
and clicking on events, then on Classic British Legends.
      We are all very excited to be able to host this event, and wish to

thank our major sponsors, The British Beer Company, The Coca-Cola
Bottling Co. of Cape Cod and the Islands, and John's Liquors of
Falmouth.
     Our club was formed last October and now has almost 100 members.
     We hope you can join us this October, for Classic British Legends
Weekend
in Falmouth, Massachusetts.

      Warmest Regards, and Happy Motoring,
  Kevin D. Thompson