Spit/Herald/GT6/Vitesse(sports6) camber compensator

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Vintage Triumph Register <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spit/Herald/GT6/Vitesse(sports6) camber compensator
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:31:07 -0700
Since VTR2001 is right around the corner, I guess it's time for me to make my
annual offer of camber compensators delivered to VTR to avoid the normal
$15 shipping charge.

The standard units fit all early Spits, Heralds, Vitesse (Sports 6) and GT6's
with Swing axles.

In addition, long axle kits are available for Spits and GT6's that have the
longer axles.  These are for people who desire to retrofit a "Fixed rear
Spring" in order to cut down on body roll and the normal "Squat" that develops
as the swing spring collapses.

Therefore, If anyone is interested in purchasing one ($150 per kit) please
respond off list and let me know the configuration of your car and I will
bring a kit with me.

Regards,
Joe Curry