Re: TR4 safely home, still broken

To: steven@cravetechnology.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 safely home, still broken
From: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:26:47 EDT
Cc: pamnewell@yahoo.com
In a message dated 7/20/01 12:00:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
steven@cravetechnology.com writes:

> Actually my boys really enjoyed watching and talking to the tow truck
> driver -- a real nice guy who said "I haul more Audi's than anything
> else," sorry Chris -- while he unloaded from the flatbed.

But, there are so many Audi Quattros in Colorado (and so many old ones owned
by so many kids who abuse them)!  On the other hand, your odds of seeing an
Audi on a tow truck in Akron, Ohio, are pretty slim!  (Fingers crossed,
rubbing rabbit's foot...)

Chris Eck
Akron, Ohio
93 Audi S4 TQ