RE: Master Cylinder Springs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Britcar List <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Master Cylinder Springs
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:12:58 -0700
Good advice !  I have a return spring removed from my TR3A that looks just
like Kai's ...

BTW, as I've posted before, the TR6 clutch spring (Moss 582-065) will work
just fine in the earlier TRs with Girling (single circuit) brake and clutch
components.  I'm sure TRF also sells it, but don't have the number handy.

Randall