TR6 engine for sale, VERY CHEAP!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 engine for sale, VERY CHEAP!
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:37:01 EDT
Hello list!

I have gotten to the point where I need to start getting rid of some of my
collection of new-used TR6 stuff, and the first thing to go is a complete
engine from i think a late TR6..It was a smog engine, so i know its around
75(sorry, engine # not on hand right now, but available).. I bought this
engine completely used from a local salvage yard that had had it sitting
around for 15+ years since they parted the car out that many years ago..It
turns over fine and has the carbs and intake still on it....I would like to
get this heavy thing out of my garage like yesterday if possible..So if any
of you are near the Chicago area( I live in Rockford,IL) and would like a
good used, most likely low mileage engine for lets say $50.00....Contact me
and we can make arrangements..Thanks!

Paul Seedoff
75TR6 CF36919U

PS. I will not be able to ship this........