Re: TR4A ride height

To: darrellw@inetarena.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A ride height
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:46:21 +1000 FILETIME=[FE42F220:01C10FFC]
Darrell,

Many owners fit the higher (stiffer) springs to IRS TR4As to stop the car's
habit of 'squatting' at the rear under power. For example, The Roadster
Factory sells a kit consisting of stiffer springs for stopping the 'squat'
but they do say that it will raise ride hieght.

If you go back to standard springs your car will most likely regain the
'squat'. I don't recall if you fitted the stiffer springs yourself, but if
you did was stopping the 'squat' a consideration?

Best of luck,
Michael Gajic
63' TR4