TR6 headlight replacement

To: "Dick M" <rjm527@cablespeed.com>
Subject: TR6 headlight replacement
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:23:11 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Dick M"
>I recently got my 73 TR6 on the road and noticed the original style
headlight were not very bright and was thinking of replacing them with
halogens.  Does anyone know if this is a problem with the existing wiring?
Do halogens draw more or less current than the non-halogen older type?

thanks,
Dick Martin
<

They don't have to.  In fact, most sealed beam headlamps available today
are sealed beam Halogen lamps that draw the same current and put out twice
as much light and cost about $10 (US) apiece.  Plug and play.

Enjoy the car.

Dave Massey