OD Thank You

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OD Thank You
From: Dennis Lambert <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:54:44 -0700
Well, it's been a couple of months since I installed the rebuilt OD box into
my TR-3A.  After about 500 miles I think I can finally pronounce the rebuild
a success! (Jeez, I hope I haven't jinxed it now).  It's past due for
thank-you's to all on the list who answered my many questions.  This may be
an oft-repeated phrase, but I'll use it anyway: Without the sharing of the
collective knowledge of all on the list, this job would probably never have
been attempted, much less completed.  At the risk of leaving someone out, a
thank you to Tony Rhodes, Ed Woods, Dave Massey, Fred Thomas, Ronnie
Babbitt, Randall Young, and especially Brian Sanborn.  (I also got lots of
help from the local OD Master, Herman van den Akker).  I would have thanked
each person individually rather than bombing the list, but I have lost all
my addresses here at work - my Outlook 'Triumph' folder seems to have
disappeared.

Thank you, Dennis