Re: newbie on list, somewhat long

To: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: newbie on list, somewhat long
From: "E Klos" <chevynova@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:31:58 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Wow, but all this guy wanted to do was drive a Spitfire
> Think someone hit a raw nerve.

Imagine that, lol.  Its amazing what happens when you ask the right
questions.  Even more interesting was the look on my Father's face when I
told him I plan on getting a Spitfire.  I was then told that if I drive
anything to his house bearing Triumph badging, I would be disowned.  Simple
enough-I just need to buy a Spit missing the badges, problem solved. :)
Apparently he had some problems with these sweet little cars in his younger
years while working at a dealer.

Eric Klos   Metro Detroit area, Michigan
1989 Saab 900-usually daily driver, currently in storage with bad trans