RE: shipping

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: shipping
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 00:12:13 -0400
Because UPS charges brokerage fees to Canada. Canada Post only charges you
$5.00.
Canada Post once refunded me $63.00 in shipping charges because they were 2
days late.
UPS will give you this song and dance as to why they can't give you a
refund.

The only down fall I see using Canada Post is because they are slow in
processing customs release.

My 2 cents worth.

Patrick Bitton