Generator- did it again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Generator- did it again
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:59:00 +1000 FILETIME=[706C14F0:01C10B82]
Hi everyone,

My discharging issues continued last night. I let the revs drop a bit too
low when taking off from rest and the ammeter again showed a strong
discharge (i.e. -30 and red light on strongly) and reving made no
difference. It continued for a few minutes and gradually decreased until it
got to about -10 and stayed there (red light still on strongly). Reving
again made absoultuely no difference.

After a little while the ammeter needle suddenly jumped to +20 ish and the
ammeter showed a good charge until I got home (light went out). When the
needle jumped revs were at about 2500 rpm.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Gajic
63' TR4 CT23641 O