Re: OD engaging on it's own

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: OD engaging on it's own
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:31:43 -0600
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> >What would cause an OD on a GT6 to engage on it's own without the use of
the column switch?  Bad switch?  Internal problem in the OD?

> I think your car just wants to go fast.  Shouldn't be a problem for you!
;-)   Dave

P.S. what typ OD is it?

It's an A-type....at least I think.   This is a 1970 GT6 that has the
problem...my 71 TR6 has an A-type.   And it was doing just great cruisng
around the foothills tonight and up into Red Rocks Park which is somewhere
you should  ALL visit if you get through Denver/Golden on your way to VTR.
A red sandstone amphitheate with great acoustics is the main attraction and
also some tight and twisty roads to test your TR on if you do it at the
right time of day ;)  Beautiful views and fun roads...what more could you
want and it's only a 1-3 hour activity...and just off the Highway I-70 to
Breckenridge.  Oh, and I DON"T work for the Chamber...I simply had a great
time driving around there tonight.

Bud