Re: Market Value - 1974 TR6

To: GGanoung@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Market Value - 1974 TR6
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:44:48 -0500
I'd say $15.00, but I'll give you $20 for it if you deliver... ;{)

Seriously, it's a difficult question to answer without knowing more. Are
you thinking about selling the car? Trading it in on a new minivan? Trying
to put a value on it for insurance or tax purposes?

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com