Re: 280 Z

To: "John E. Allen" <JALLEN/0001060003@MCIMAIL.COM>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 280 Z
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:38:08 -0500
280Z enthusiasts are a lot like TR enthusiasts. I have a cousin who
restores them as a hobby. Take what you want and give the thing to an
enthusiast to use as a parts car. There's a 'Z' mailing list somewhere...
It would be a shame to crush it.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com