Re: Market Value - 1974 TR6

To: GGanoung@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Market Value - 1974 TR6
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:34:21 -0400 FILETIME=[81196B00:01C10AF0]
"tires" - assume you are in North America?

It depends...

Where has car spent most of its life (geographically speaking)? Arizona,
Florida, New York? Big affect on perceived value.

If truly no rust then the low miles and single owner are pluses. Lack of OD
a minus. Was paint job frame off or tape around the windows? Assuming
original engine, gb, differential?

Obviously it comes down to whether there is a buyer prepared to pay what you
feel it is worth, but going out on a limb, I wouldn't sell mine for less
than 10G and it doesn't sound as good as yours. But then I don't want to
sell mine.

As I said, it depends.

And it's probably more than what they go for on eBay.

John.