Re: TR3 clutch M/C spring/getting OT

To: wises@new.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 clutch M/C spring/getting OT
From: GreenBugeye@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:30:49 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/01 11:57:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wises@new.rr.com writes:

> 1.  Does anyone know if there were two different plunger return
> springs in the clutch and brake master cylinders?  (if not, the DPO
> must have substituted a weaker spring in one of them).

Don't know.

> 2.  Does anyone know where to get a replacement plunger return
> spring?  Phone calls to both Moss and TRF were not helpful today.

Don't know.

> 3.  Has anyone tried a hardware store spring of the proper size?  I
> mean, all the thing has to do is fit in the hole and return the
> plunger.  How specialized can that be?

Don't know.

> 4.  What will Bobby Sue do when she finds out that David, and not
> Tommy (whom she has dated since high school), is the father of her

Finally, one I can answer: she goes on Jerry Springer and tells Tommy and
David and the whole country at the same time!

But, perhaps "Tommy" and "David" are "not their real names."  Bob, do you
have something you'd like to share with us?

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A
93 Audi S4 TQ