RE: Shift Patterns

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Shift Patterns
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 20:02:28 FILETIME=[14CACB00:01C108B2]
>From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
>To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

  I believe the GT6 has a switch in the shift knob... I thought about
  doing likewise with my `4 but haven't gotten around to it... BTW I'm
  not sure about the dynamics of shiftin' and switch' with this set up.
  I mean I'd hate to have a miscue wound out to the max in OD trying to
  switch off and go for the next higher gear at the same time.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)