Re: PVGP 2001

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PVGP 2001
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:38:49 EDT
Hello,

I plan to be there the entire weekend!

My plan is to tow my silver 1970 TVR Vixen from Pottstown, PA to the home of
a friend who lives very near the course on Thursday or Friday.  Stroll the
paddock Friday afternoon/evening.  Drive the TVR to the show field on
Saturday morning.  Spend Saturday with friends walking around what is an
absolutely fabulous event.
Leave the TVR at my friend's house, go back to the course Sunday morning and
do it again :-)

This really is a cool event.  A great race course on the roads through the
park.  Big turnout of all kinds of cars for the show, lots of LBC's.

The past couple years, the only Triumph entered to race was Dave Spiwak's RHD
TR3.  Last year there was a TR4 listed as entered, but that car never showed
up.

I'll look for you, Paul!

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA