Invitation

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invitation
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:43:37 -0700
Northern California Listers,

You are all invited to the next meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car
Club (TTSCC). The oldest Triumph Marque club in the US, 40+ years old. We
normally meet on the 1st Wednesday of each month but because of July 4th was on
the 1st Wednesday this month we will be meeting on the 11th. The meeting starts
at 8:00 and we are usually out of there by 10:00. We go over the upcoming
sports car events, have reports on the recent past events, have refreshments
and very often a movie.

This month, we have a special event, the last of three meetings where we have
the Summer Funcours Series, it starts at 7:00. The Funcours is a low pressure
(no prizes either!) car show. In May we judged the exteriors and last month the
interiors, in July it is the under hood and boot! We will be judging any or all
of the three areas for those that missed the earlier judgings. The Funcours, as
the name implies is a fun event and gives us a reason to stand around in the
parking lot and admire each others cars!

TTSCC meets at Agilent (formerly Hewlett Packard), 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd,
Santa Clara. This site is at 280 freeway and Lawrence Expressway. Directions?
Questions? Please email me or just call!

Come play with us.

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
TTSCC Membership Chair