Re: Save an early TR3 from the crusher in Holyoke, Massachusetts

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net> u >
Subject: Re: Save an early TR3 from the crusher in Holyoke, Massachusetts
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:12:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu> wrote:
> The following ad came up on the VTR ad pages.  Not real sure how serious the
> guy is about it going to the crusher but...
>
> Ad Information
> Category: Parts for Sale. Subcategories: TR3/3A/3B For Sale By Private Party
>
> Description
> about to cut up and crush an early TR3. has small mouth nose, front drum
> brakes, old style combination master cylinders. right hand winshield wiper
> motor, full length steering column. lots of rust. call NOW before i cut it
> up.
> Contact Information
> Contact: mark naidorf Location: po box 10475
> holyoke, Massachusetts 01041
> usa Telephone: 413-536-8888 E-Mail: Reply to Ad
> <http://209.150.107.10/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?session_key=&disp
> lay_reply_form_button=on&results_format=off&db_id=458&exact_match=on&query=r
> etrieval>  Web Site: http://mark.wsc.ma.edu <http://mark.wsc.ma.edu>
>
> The website does not have any photos of the car but a real email address...
>

> I am sure Chris in SA would love to have it, but that is probably not
> feasible  :^)

I wouldn't mind taking it except for the following things:
1. No way to transport it from Mass. to Arkansas.
2. No place to store it until I would be ready to restore it.
3. No money. (The TR4A and the Stag, not to mention 3 teenage boys take every
penny I make!)

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"