Big Day

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6 Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Day
From: "Jorge Lozano" <jmlozano@ismi.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:06:47 -0400
Tomorrow is the big day.  The "little beast" is going to be put to the test at
Waterford Hills Race Track.  We are running in the Corvette Club of Michigan
Autocross outing.
The car seems a little nervous, it is idling a little rough but running great
at rpm's higher than 3000.  The driver is very freaked out, the wife is not
helping by asking every 5 minutes "are you sure you want to do this?  you
should test the car at a parking lot autocross first?".
We are shooting to keep the before and after pictures the same.  This is going
to be my first time on the track in a car without a roof or a roll
bar.....Wow, now I am more nervous.

Jorge
Hopefully still from Brighton, MI. tomorrow afternoon.
74 TR6