New 250 in the house

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New 250 in the house
From: "Tom Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:39:38 -0500
My search for a 250 came to a quick end 2 weeks ago and became reality last
Friday. Vicki and I  took off last Wed AM with trailer for an across the
country journey to Flagstaff, Arizona. Arrived there Thursday afternoon picked
up the car and left Friday AM arriving back home 8PM. A 3,267 mile round trip
jaunt in 3.5 days. We had a great time.

We are quite pleased with the car. CD 7876L, white with balck interior.  It
even has OD, obviously added sometime in its past. I got everything she wanted
except the dark blue color. Her second color was good enough. She spent most
of yesterday cleaning the road crud off the car while I made room inside. It
even has those Rostyle hubcaps. Looks like it has always been in Az from the
looks of the body and somewhat spotty info on its passed from the PO.

Cheers
Tom Beaver
Indy