RE: 'New' Triumph in the family

To: triumphlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'New' Triumph in the family
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:39:41 -0700
Tom Beaver wrote :

> Be interested to here the specifics on the car(comm #)

According to the seller, the comm # is HB7826LCV and it has engine #
HB7964HE in it.  I assume that makes it the original engine, but I haven't
gotten a BMIHT certificate or anything (don't even have the car yet).

Andy was the one who found out the original colors appear to be Conifer
Green, with a red interior.  Since I intend to paint it whatever color I
think looks good (although Conifer Green does sound good), I didn't even
inquire as to the original color.

I'll post a more detail report when I have it home, next week.

Randall
59(58) TR3A daily driver
65(63) Sports Six project
et al