the good life

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: the good life
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:46:26 -0400
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Friday evening I participated in the local "Burger-King" drive in car show,
Cathy & Bob Fabie brought their most beautiful T/R 6 to make a total of 2
T/R's present, but I can tell you this, with all the street rods present we
both had the most lookers and questioners on the entire lot, also the young
kids thought they they were best there, then on Saturday Tim McArtor (T/R3)
brought his newly purchased 71 T/R 6 over for a close-up look over the
"pit", we changed all the fluids, pressure washed the underside and then
checked her over, nice car, in need of some carpet and a little paint work
other than that a fine T/R, on Sunday bright and early I pulled the 31 "A"
out and went for a nice long casual ride along the back roads of N. Va.,
what a great day, what a great weekend, fine cars, fine people, it just
can't get much better than this.  "FT"