RE: U-Haul Warning - LBC relevant

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: U-Haul Warning - LBC relevant
From: "Phil Pattengale" <phil@pattengale.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:21:40 -0400
There used to be a website called U-Hell which described these types of
horror stories... but Uhaul apparently sued and the site is no more....
but....

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:MCmGcwcrZSk:www.drink.com/~michelle/UHe
ll/+%2B%22u-hell%22&hl=en

It's still cached by the web search engine, so you can still look at some of
it there....

You're not alone.

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}
56 TR3  - TS11820-L  {Dad's}
56 TR3  - TS9169-LO {Anyone seen this car? - Last seen in Missouri in 1964}
phil@pattengale.org
http://www.pattengale.org