Re: U-Haul Warning - LBC relevant

To: randallyoung@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: U-Haul Warning - LBC relevant
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 16:10:40 -0400 FILETIME=[E65B0170:01C10269]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Our local franchisee basically wouldn't rent us a car trailer unless we
rented the truck also. So we bought a dolly of our own. That's a very short
version of a very long story (Over teh phone they even went so far as to
look up the length / wheelbase of a TR6 to make sure it would fit. At the
store it was a different story.

I hate them.

But there is probably an opportunity for a rental firm that is prepared to
rent car trailers to car fans - who will definitely tend to look after the
trailer given the cargo it will be carrying.

John.