Re: Type 12 Calipers

To: herald1200@home.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type 12 Calipers
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:15:21 EDT
In a message dated 12/06/01 23:42:51 GMT Daylight Time, herald1200@home.com
writes:

> Subj:Re: Type 12 Calipers
> Date:12/06/01 23:42:51 GMT Daylight Time
> From:    herald1200@home.com (Scott A. Roberts)
> To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com
>
> Thanks Leon-
> I'm always careful with brakes- been doing my own for a long time. The Type
> 12 calipers don't use the same type bolts as the type 14's do, so that
> shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,

I figured as much but perhaps some of the novices on the list may have been
alerted by my concerns to take care. One life saved is always worth the
effort!

Good Luck with your Herald, I am following your progress by your words and
the pictures you post on your website.

An interested Herald/Vitesse Nut.
(usually the loose one!)

Leon

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.