Re: It's ugly here now edu>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's ugly here now edu>
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:20:55 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 30 Dec 2000, Bob Labuz wrote:

> Trevor, Michael and others,
>
> I dont drive my 3 in the snow anymore, but way back in '72 I had the pleasure

Back in '72 I had chains for my MGB.  Only time I couldn't drive it was in
bad snowstorm the weekend before my wedding.  Snow was wet and heavy and
would pack up under the belly of the car lifting the wheels off the ground.

But that only happened once.

I wouldn't drive my Triumph in the snow we had today, but the Jeep did OK.

bill

--
bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |