TR3 Fitting panels to tub instructions ?

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Fitting panels to tub instructions ?
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 12:57:22 -0800
I'll soon be at the point of fitting my panels doors etc to the tub which
will be on the frame in a few weeks as will a buddy, no names mentioned
(Okay Dave !!) <G>

I've seen many a web sites that discuss the process of fitting panels to the
tub, where to shim to reduce or widen gaps and so on.

But I have not seen any comprehensive instructions on how to fit panels.
Where to add a shim to change gaps, what order to add fenders, hood etc.

Does anyone know of such help to guide me and others along ?

Thanks, Pat