Re: TR3 - Radiator testing/cleaning

Subject: Re: TR3 - Radiator testing/cleaning
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 21:53:02 -0800
Cc: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Pat :

My vote is to take it to a radiator shop and let them decide if it needs
to be boiled out, rodded, etc. before being pressure tested and
painted.  Better to spend a little extra money now than have to pull the
front apron again later !  It's also tough to inspect the tube ends
inside the tank for excess crud buildup on a TR3.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver