TR3 - Radiator testing/cleaning

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 - Radiator testing/cleaning
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:44:38 -0800
TR3 - Radiator testing/cleaning

It's getting near the time for me to start thinking about getting my radiator
into shape to be put back on.

As I'm sure by now you all know that my TR3 Project car came out of the over
grown black berry bush's this summer after hideing for some five years.

My question today is: What should I do with my radiator ? Take it to a rad
shop and have it flushed, pressure tested etc ... or, can I do what ever needs
to be done myself ? (But what needs to be done ?)

I have not even so much as had water in it yet....

Thanks, all !
Pat