Re: TR with OVERDRIVE - Do's and Don'ts

To: "jmwagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: TR with OVERDRIVE - Do's and Don'ts
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:08:44 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
These things are pretty near bullet proof from my experience, I routinely
switch under full load, it is in print in one of my owners/drivers manuals
that this is perfectly acceptable practice. if you want smooooth with your
mother or granny in the car (sedans have it too you know) then ease the
power a bit and give the clutch a couple of inches to take the weight off.

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI