RE: Moving to New Jersey

To: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Subject: RE: Moving to New Jersey
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 06:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeff,

Thanks for your good follow-up on the registration subject.  It is looking
more and more like I will be going for a Historic Registration Plates.  I
would definately be interested in what you learn from reading the Historic
Plate application form.

(By the way, you must have favored access to the DMV.  I e-mailed them a
couple of days ago for information, and have yet to get a response.)

Regards,

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L