RE: Moving to New Jersey

To: Henry Mendenhall <hhm@eticomm.net>
Subject: RE: Moving to New Jersey
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 06:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Henry,

Thanks for the detailed info.  I haven't tried yet, but I presume I can
e-mail the NJ DMV for the necessary forms as opposed to sitting on the phone
on hold.

I will clearly go for the Collector Vehicle Status.  I don't drive my TR3
much, but I don't want to heavily restrict my usage should I decide to take
a road trip.  Besides, collector car insurance is MUCH cheaper than regular
car insurance.

Do you have any thoughts how the State Inspection folks will view the car if
it has an odometer that doesn't work (not to mention the other gauges; none
worked when I bought the car)?  Otherwise, the car is in good shape.

Regards,

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L