Re: History Channel Great Race

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: History Channel Great Race
From: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:37:38 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at mail.virginia.edu
A personal commentary, but I was somewhat disappointed in the show.  I
think they could have done a much better job in explaining the whole
rallying process, and instead of choosing just a select few
cars/competitors, they could have explained the various classes of cars,
conditions of entry, details as to the cars themselves.  I would have
liked to have seen more of ALL the competitors.

Cheers.

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Musson, Carl wrote:

> A Heads UP ----->
>
> Tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central and I don't know for you guys out
> at the convention, the broadcast of the History Channel's Great Race which
> will hopefully include some footage of the Hedke's TR3 "Scrappy".  I will be
> taping it as I have to work.
>
> Carl

James A. Ruffner