RE: shameless plug

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: shameless plug
From: "Rob C Swift" <RobSwift@PetCentre.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:54:55 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Please let it also be noted:

        Brian Schorloff gives up much of his time during his working day to
respond
to questions on the list.  As a professional, this is advice that he is
normally accustomed to be paid for.  I know that this quality does not make
him unique to this list, but it does seem to be extremely rare in
professional mechanics as a whole!  I hope not to offend any of the other
regular listers that normally get paid for the advice given to the list...it
is equally appreciated.

        While I have not had any work done to either of my TR6's by Power
British,
I am looking forward to it in the future  (well, not really, but you know
what I mean!!).  I have used two British "specialty" mechanics here in the
Northern Virginia area.  The first one I questioned the quality of their
work.  The second does excellent work, but refuses to take the time to talk
with me about my car.  I think it is safe to say that most of us here on the
list enjoy understanding what is going on with our cars, and why they need
the work they do.  I believe this to be a crucial element to a good
mechanic, and based on the phone conversations I have had with Brian at
Power British, I hope I have found my last Triumph mechanic!

Just my 2 cents

Rob Swift
Manassas, Virginia