Re: British Food (was From TRF regarding The Coventry Inn)

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: British Food (was From TRF regarding The Coventry Inn)
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:11:39 -0500
Cc: jmcneal@ohms.com, tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us, mmarr@idcnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
I know this is getting pretty far afield of the Triumph list, but...I
know of this great pub called the Post Inn half way between Cornwall and
Exeter...
I don't know if it's still there, but the food was terrific.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type