Re: British Food (was From TRF regarding The Coventry Inn)

To: LaJoMor@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Food (was From TRF regarding The Coventry Inn)
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:50:31 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Then it must be a conspiracy:  a couple of years ago, I was listening to a
BBC interview with a person hailed as one of the great chefs from Eire, and
when asked why Eire (and Ireland in general) isn't well known for its
culinary delights, she replied "that's all to do with our starting point:
we were invaded many times by the English, but regrettably never by the
French."

Tony (a S&K pie lover to boot)