RE: New subscriber introduction

To: "'Roger Colson'" <sassamon@mediaone.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New subscriber introduction
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:08:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on pike.sover.net)WHO from arc1a112.bf.sover.net [209.198.80.112] 209.198.80.112Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:11:46 -0400 (EDT)
Welcome Roger
I assume you are aware of various LBC links? If not...  good starting points
would be;
http://www.vtr.org/

http://isis.mit.edu/~triumph/

http://www.plantagenet.com/~mowogmg/lbclinks.htm#British