Re: New subscriber introduction

To: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New subscriber introduction
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:13:35 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Roger,

Welcome aboard.   This is the right place to do the research and learning.

Don't miss the "Day of Triumph" event sponsored by NET (New England
Triumphs).  It is held at the Transportation Museum in Brookline. It runs
from 9:00 AM to late afternoon.  You will find every Triumph nut for 150
miles around and about 35 real nice TR3s showed up last year.

If you really want a TR dose... come to Portland, the following week, on
the weekend days.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site