Re: Rubber seals splitting

To: "O'Neil-Hess" <aephoto@mail.netacc.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber seals splitting
From: "Dr. Robert Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:34:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Re:  split seals

I had the same experience with seals for an MGTD from MOSS (quite a few years
ago).  Split and cracked soon after installation.  Looks like it's not just one
supplier that has the problem, and looks like the problem has been long
standing.

I never asked for replacements, but would have appreciated them making the
offer that TRF made of free replacements.

Robert Carley
73 TR6