RE: Wire Wheels & Red Lines -- Thanks and my decision

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wire Wheels & Red Lines -- Thanks and my decision
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:35:42 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, based on all the replies to my question about whether to purchase
these wheels or not, I think I'm going to pass.

Several of you mentioned that not only are they tough to balance and true,
but they don't include the splines.  I would have to pick these up - for
quite a cost I might add.  It seems that the $600 wire wheels aren't as much
of a bargain as I originally thought.

Thank you all for your responses.  I will put this $600 elsewhere in the
car, and not on these wire wheels.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net