Re: buying TR3?

To: Douglas Hansen <dagger@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: buying TR3?
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:37:37 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
It might not be that easy.  This is probably part of his life and maybe,
part of his family.  He will also, most likely, see it through rose colored
glasses because of all the memories he has of the good days.  I had a Herald
that looked pretty bad and was offered money for it on a regular basis but
always turned it down.  "I will drive it again!"  I would say and it was not
the money involved but the principle of the thing.

You must convince him that you will bring it back to life for him.  Promise
to let him drive it one day a year or something.  You need to let him know
that his baby will be in good hands.  You might even get it for less than $1000.