Re: Rocker arm ratio

To: George Osmundsen <gosmund@mail.jax.bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Rocker arm ratio
From: Steve Chandler <steve@obagy.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:24:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
According to the TriumphTune manual (sixth edition) the standard rocker
ratio is 1.5:1 so you are pretty close in your measurements :) They do
not mention any other ratios so I assume all TR6's have the same
rockers. I also checked in the Roadster factory catalog and
they supply the same rockers for all years.

cheers

steve

--
Steve Chandler - Chandler O'Bagy - steve@obagy.com