Which bushings and springs to get?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which bushings and springs to get?
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 22:05:07 -0400
I will soon be replacing one of my IRS (TR4A) trailing arms.  I need to put in
some bushings (need to do both sides, I guess).  While I am at it, I will
be replacing my rear springs.  The car has some weird aftermarket springs
that were used for racing once upon a time.  They even have some thick
(aluminum?)
packing spacers.  The suspension is lowered (I think) from stock.

What is the expected height if the high point of the fender lip at the wheel
well
supposed to be above the ground level?

Should I use the "regular" springs, or "uprated" springs.  I see that the TRF
"uprated" springs raise the height a little.  Do the Moss ones do the same?
What can people tell me from their experience with these things.

Which trailing arm bushings should I use?  Regular?  Moss polyurethane?
Moss Prothane?  TRF Nylatron?  And why/why not?

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com