GT6 Brake Drum

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Brake Drum
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:02:03 -0600
Listers

A friend of my son is rebuilding a 1973 GT6.  He's 17 and doesn't get a
lot of help at home in his efforts.  He asked me if I knew where he find
a rear brake drum so I told him I'd see if any one on the list had one
for sell (or better yet if you'd like to encourage a young Triumph
owner, maybe a donated one).  I'll be glad to pay the shipping if
there's anyone out there that has one.  How interchangeable are the
brake drums?  I assume (but don't know) a spit and a GT6 are
interchangeable.  How bout TRs any from that series work on a GT6?

Thanks
Bud Rolofson